apollo quartz worktops
Are you researching quartz worktop prices? These great value Apollo quartz worktops are available in two thicknesses, 20mm and 30mm. Quartz worktops are suitable for all rooms in the house, including wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms, as the material is non porous and cannot be damaged by water. In other words, there are no limitations to the planning, design and integration of this beautiful material in the home or workplace. Current design trends are mixing solid wood worktops in dry areas of the kitchen, whilst utilising the non porous quartz slab around the wet areas. Furthermore, Apollo quartz is a cost effective alternative to more expensive brand name quartz worktops, and in many cases we can offer very similar colours to the more expensive Silestone® quartz. If, however, you would like us to quote for Silestone we would be more than happy to provide this service to you.
In conclusion, Apollo quartz is a cost effective, robust solution for all interior applications and environments, ultimately providing you with peace of mind that you have invested wisely.
If you are not sure which stone worktops are best, granite or quartz, refer to our pros and cons of stone worktops below.
Quartz vs Granite
- Cleaning and resistance to staining – Quartz is non porous, unlike granite which requires periodic sealing. This means quartz worktops are easier to maintain and keep clean
- Strength – Quartz is stronger, due to the way it is manufactured using polymer resins and crushed quartz
- Appearance – Quartz colour and appearance is consistent, unlike the variations found in natural stone – no two pieces of granite look exactly the same
- Planning – Quartz worktops can be made in longer lengths due to it’s strength, meaning fewer joints in your kitchen worktops
Quartz worktop samples
Choose from a range of beautiful quartz colours below. If you have a specific requirement, or require a quartz worktop sample, please Contact Us. The first two samples are complimentary, then £5.00 plus VAT per sample thereafter.
You can find photos of completed quartz worktop installations in our gallery.
Request a quotation
If you are interested in quartz worktop costs, we can provide you with a free quotation, either supply only made to your own dimensions or alternatively, templated, supplied and installed by us. We cover all areas of mainland England, Scotland and Wales.
You can enquire in a number of ways
1. Click on a quartz colour below to launch the online quote wish list.
2. Email us at [email protected]
3. Use the contact form
4. Call us on 02030 112262. We are a friendly team, always willing to assist and no high-pressure salespeople!
Ordering with us is simple. Follow the step by step guide below.
Getting ready for the template
Your kitchen should look like this, ready for the digital template.
Quartz worktop prices shown on our website are per square metre, 30mm thick and include VAT. These should be used as a guide to price groups only.
Prices shown on our website exclude production work such as cutouts, shaped work, sinks, drainers, upstands etc. The overall cost will be included within our written full quotation to you.
If you require 20mm thick worktops, please let us know when enquiring.
We offer a full worktop template and installation service or supply only quartz bespoke worktops made to your own measurements. In most cases, delivery is free direct to your premises. For large and heavy worktops over 2.0m2 a delivery surcharge will apply.