Granite worktops are a popular choice and bring timeless beauty into every kitchen. Granite worktops do, however, need some periodic maintenance such as sealing. If you prefer a stone-based worktop that requires less maintenance, you may wish to consider installing quartz kitchen worktops, such as Apollo quartz worktops or Silestone quartz worktops. Both of these composite stone worktops are non-porous, therefore do not need sealing.
Great new offer for 2021 – Our ‘best price’ promise. We will beat any like-for-like quotation for Apollo granite natural stone worktops. Simply email us a competitor quotation, complete with their terms of service, and we will not only match it, but we will also aim to beat it.
Granite vs Quartz?
- Granite is porous, unlike quartz, therefore requires periodic sealing. This means quartz worktops are easier to maintain and keep clean
- Quartz is stronger, due to the way it is manufactured using polymer resins and crushed quartz
- Granite colour and appearance is inconsistent, due to the variations found in natural stone – no two pieces of granite look exactly the same. Quartz is consistent in colour and appearance as it is man-made.
- Quartz worktops can be made in longer lengths due to their strength, meaning potentially fewer joints than granite worktops.
Granite worktop samples
Choose from a range of beautiful granite colours below. If you have a specific requirement or require a granite sample, please Contact Us. The first two granite samples are complimentary, then £5.00 plus VAT per sample thereafter.
If you are researching the cost of granite worktops, we can help with some of the best prices for granite worktops in the industry.
Would you like a bespoke quotation for granite worktops, either supply only made to your own measurements or templated, supplied, and installed by us? We cover mainland England, Scotland, and Wales.
You can enquire in a number of ways
1.Click on a colour below to launch the online granite quote wish-list.
2. Email us at [email protected]
3. Use the contact form
4. Call us on 02030 112262. We are a friendly team, always willing to assist, and no high-pressure salespeople!
Ordering with us is simple. Follow the step-by-step guide below.
Preparing for the template – what you need to do
Your kitchen should look like this ready for digital laser templating
Granite prices shown on the website are for the raw material only, excluding bespoke specialist additional work such as cutouts and shaped features. Prices are per square metre 30mm thick and include VAT.