silestone quartz colours
These beautiful Silestone quartz worktops are available in two thicknesses, 20mm and 30mm. Quartz worktops are suitable for all rooms in the house, including wet areas such as kitchens and bathrooms, as the material is non porous and cannot be damaged by water. In other words, there are no limitations to the planning, design and integration of this beautiful material in the home or workplace. Current design trends are mixing solid wood worktops in dry areas of the kitchen, whilst utilising the non porous quartz slab around the wet areas. This product sits alongside our family of quartz worktops, including Sheridan Apollo Quartz. Great brands for you to choose from, all fantastic quality at affordable prices.
If you are not sure which stone worktops are best, granite or quartz, refer to our pros and cons of stone worktops below.
Quartz vs Granite
- Cleaning and resistance to staining – Quartz is non porous, unlike granite which requires periodic sealing. This means quartz worktops are easier to maintain and keep clean
- Strength – Quartz is stronger, due to the way it is manufactured using polymer resins and crushed quartz
- Appearance – Quartz colour and appearance is consistent, unlike the variations found in natural stone – no two pieces of granite look exactly the same
- Planning – Quartz worktops can be made in longer lengths due to it’s strength, meaning fewer joints in your kitchen worktops
Silestone quartz worktop samples
Choose from a range of beautiful Silestone colours below. If you have a specific requirement, or require a Silestone worktop sample, please Contact Us. The first two samples are complimentary, then £5.00 plus VAT per sample thereafter.
You can find photos of completed quartz worktop installations in our gallery.
Request a quotation
If you are interested in Silestone worktop costs, we can provide you with a free quotation, either supply only made to your own dimensions, or alternatively, templated, supplied and installed by us. We cover all areas of mainland England, Scotland and Wales.
You can enquire in a number of ways
1.Click on a quartz colour below to launch the online quote wish-list.
2. Email us at [email protected]
3. Use the contact form
4. Call us on 02030 112262. We are a friendly team, always willing to assist and no high pressure sales people!
Ordering with us is simple. Follow the step by step guide below.
Getting ready for the template
Your kitchen should look like this, ready for the digital template.
Prices for Silestone Quartz worktops are per square metre, 30mm thick and include VAT. Prices shown are for raw material cost only, and do not include extras such as sink and hob cutouts, polishing, shaped work etc. Please request a full quotation by clicking on the colour of your choice.