Vintlux 1933 Shade
The Vintlux 1933 shade is a high quality hand-spun steel shade with a durable enamel finish inspired by the Coolicon, one of the most popular shades of the time. The vent at the top allows for ambient space lighting with directional light projected downward from the efficient, highly reflective enamelled interior.
This iconic design has been used throughout British industry, lighting workshops, factories, mills and farms. During the 1940s it was Government specified for many buildings and for hospitals at the introduction of the British National Health Service in the 1950s.
- Max 100w bulb. Our Interior Designer recommends pairing with the Squirrel Cage Bulb
- Diameter – 340mm
- Height – 185mm
- 40mm hole, for use with E27 lamp holders
- 10 Year Warranty
- Flex and Accessories not included – Shade only
- Pairs beautifully with the Vintlux E27 Pendant Set.
- Available in Vintage Teal, Light Cream, Racing Green, Classic Grey, Antique Pewter, Terracotta, Midnight Black, Navy Blue, and Sandstone Brown.